Terms & Conditions
- All rooms are en-suite and are fitted with colour television, telephone and coffee makin
- All prices include VAT.
- Most rooms are double or twin-bedded and many are family sized. All single rooms are double or twins for single occupancy and carry a surcharge.
- The rate quoted includes full Cornish breakfast, 3 course dinner and coffee.
- Complimentary membership of the leisure complex is also inclusive.
- Rooms are available from 2pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. You are, however, more than welcome to use the Hotel facilities for the rest of the day.
- Children under the age of 2 are free of charge when parents supply their own travel cot. Travel cots are not available from the Hotel.
- High chairs are available for use in the restaurant.
- The Hotel owned 18 hole golf course (68 SSS) is available to guests at a preferential rate of £75.00 for weekly residents and £50.00 for short break residents.
- Residents are invited to play as many rounds as they wish during their stay for the above rate or alternatively you can pay as you play and the normal green fees are applicable.
Leisure Complex & Swimming Pool:
- The complex facilities include, sauna, steam room, mini gymnasium, massage and beauty
- If using the adjacent beaches it is advisable to bring your own towels.
- Dogs are allowed in the Hotel with prior notice only at a rate of £10.00 per dog per day, although not dogs of a disreputable anti-social nature.
- Dogs are allowed to be left unattended in the Hotel bedrooms, however if any damage is caused, the owner will be held liable.
- As a holiday Hotel casual attire is the norm, although we do ask for a reasonable
- standard of dress for guests taking dinner (i.e. no denims, t-shirts or trainers allowed).
- For guests on weekly terms £70.00 per adult and for short break guests £50.00 per adult deposit is required to secure the booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable in the event of cancellation.
- Cancellation more than one calendar month prior to arrival will result in deposits being forfeited.
- Cancellation or curtailment within one calendar month will result in a charge of 100% of the total cost of the booking.
- Failure to show or curtailment of your stay after check-in will result in a charge of 100% of the cost of the booking.
We, therefore, recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance to cover your booking.
Near Torpoint, Cornwall PL11 3BU
Tel: 01503 230276 for reservations